Customer service
0800 975 7774 |
Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm
Sat 8am to 4pm

Smell gas?
0800 002 001 |
24hr/7days

Dig safely
0800 912 1722
Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm

SGN Natural Gas are hosting a FREE carbon monoxide (CO) awareness training workshop in Omagh on 15th May 2019.

The Gas Safe Charity is offering the training to staff and volunteers from the public, voluntary and private sectors across the UK. It is particularly aimed at anyone who provides a service in the home of a vulnerable person.

CO is a highly poisonous gas that is produced by the incomplete burning of fossil fuels (including gas, oil, wood, petrol and coal).

This free, local ‘Think CO’ workshop will take place in the Silverbirch Hotel, Omagh, on Wednesday, 15th May from 9.45am-12.30pm. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

SGN Natural Gas have engaged directly with a wide range of organisations located within their network area in the western region, inviting them to attend the half day workshop next month.

The workshop covers the sources, signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. Participants will learn about what to do if they suspect carbon monoxide poisoning when visiting a client’s home.

Carbon monoxide can be lethal at high levels and can also lead to ill-health with long term, low level exposure. The aim is that the learning from the workshop becomes part of the overall “toolkit” when a visitor/carer/officer is undertaking their job or volunteering role.

Organisations who wish to avail of a free place(s) on the CO awareness training workshop are asked to do so as soon as possible by email to info@grayscommunications.com or Tel. 07809159450.

© 2017 - 2019 SGN Natural Gas