As an Analyst within the Regulation Team, you will be responsible for vital elements supporting the Head of Regulation.
- Development of systems and processes to manage and administer the supply point administration agreement.
- Update, maintain and manage demand forecasting models, including forecasting system capacity demand and projection of Gas Supplier demand profiles.
- Assist in monthly billing processes.
- Monitor compliance with conveyance licence and network code obligations.
- Develop regulatory reports as required.
- Monitor regulatory developments relevant to SGN Natural Gas.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all gas industry standards and Gas Market rules.
- Support and maintain contacts within the Utility Regulator, Government departments, CCNI and other relevant stakeholders.
- Support the development and delivery of the revenue protection strategy and policy.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- You will have a good commercial awareness and have some experience working in a regulated environment, preferably within a utility.
- Excellent analytical skills including data manipulation using Microsoft Excel.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines and responding to changing priorities at short notice with good attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and customer management systems.
- An understanding of Gas Distribution Networks and The Northern Ireland Gas Market including energy theft is desirable.
- An understanding of relevant regulatory and company service standards.
Not a perfect skills match? Tell us what you’re interested in – you might have a skill we didn’t realise we needed!
WHO WE ARE
SGN Natural Gas is bringing gas to the west of Northern Ireland as part of a highly significant energy infrastructure project with an investment of over £250million. The SGN Natural Gas network will enable homes and businesses to access natural gas initially in 8 key towns with future expansion planned. This project will bring greater energy choice for local consumers and enhance business competitiveness. Our parent company SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England.
We’re quick to deliver and we may not always wait until the job advert expires before reviewing applications. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible so we can continue the conversation…
Deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 5th March 2021.