Location: Lurgan (Primarily area-based role covering the west of Northern Ireland)
Salary: £28.0k - £34.6k plus up to 15% OTE and a company car. (Dependant on skills & qualifications)
As a Domestic Sales Representative, you will be responsible for all sales activities in the SGN Natural Gas domestic sales market. This includes growing the customer base and developing the domestic sales business through consistent territory planning and review.
Key responsibilities will include;
· Defining market opportunities along with producing a plan to achieve market penetration in the domestic sector
· Maximising opportunities to achieve sales targets by growing and developing the sector
· Maintaining accurate records of sales and prospecting activities including phone calls, appointments, presentations, closing of sales, and follow-up activities
· Developing a database of key clients through effective communication including referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking.
· Responsibility for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals
· Developing and managing any networking and engagement programmes associated with the new housing market to enhance SGN Natural Gas’ relationships and to support the overall sales effort
· Establishing relationships and maintaining contact with all clients in the SGN Natural Gas market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and provide an excellent standard of customer service
· Responsibility for identifying and building an effective network with Key Account Managers and other gas professionals to maximise revenue in the domestic sector
· Provide weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports to Head of Business Development
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’re looking for;
· Good knowledge of the gas energy industry in Northern Ireland particularly the domestic natural gas sales market
· Excellent sales ability and relationship building skills including highly developed technical selling skills and product knowledge
· The ability to project manages multiple stakeholders and tasks during the customer connection process
· At least 3 years’ experience, or the ability to demonstrate sufficient knowledge of working in a competitive sales environment with a particular emphasis on territorial sales (preferably within the energy industry)
· A flexible approach to working hours and capable of working to tight deadlines and responding to changing priorities at short notice with good attention to detail and a methodical approach
· Full UK Driving License is essential
Not a perfect skills match? Tell us what you’re interested in – you might have a skill we didn’t realise we needed!
WHO WE ARE
SGN Natural Gas is bringing gas to the west of Northern Ireland as part of a highly significant energy infrastructure project with an investment of over £200million. The SGN Natural Gas network will enable homes and businesses to access natural gas initially in 8 key towns with future expansion planned. This project will bring greater energy choice for local consumers and enhance business competitiveness. Our parent company SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England.
Closing date: 10/9/21
We’re quick to deliver and we may not always wait until the job advert expires before reviewing applications. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible so we can continue the conversation…